
Well we had to have our car jumped again today! I guess I'm going to have to take the car in and have the battery tested tomorrow. Perhaps we need a new one. At least I got to the grocery store and we're stocked for the week, so if I'm out of a car, at least we aren't out of food, or walking to the store again!
The kids helped clean this afternoon. They are so good about helping with emptying and loading the dishwasher. I want to savor moments like this before they turn into slobby teenagers. Hopefully they will not be like my brother (I'm sorry, Adam, I love you, but you know your room is a DISASTER), with black holes for bedrooms. I've been hearing my mom complain about missing dishes and silverware for about 12 years!
In the photo, we are demonstrating what we did today: sitting in front of the fireplace, reading, doing puzzles, listening to music and trying to stay warm! It was a nice family day, despite Ali working through it.
2 comments:
You might be surprised, Darian is pretty clean. Of course, we won't mention Riley's room.
I'm not going to say my room was always immaculate, but I did a pretty good job keeping my space tidy. Both my brothers inherited the messy gene from my father. Hopefully it's recessive.
Post a Comment