
Today is our last day in Bahrain, we'll leave for the airport around 1130p tonight (for our 2 am flight). Here the kids our out back Jamilla's house running around on the burial mounds. Kinda creepy, though I understand most have been exhumed. Some of them have caved in so that you can see into the chamber. Leila would want to peek in, but then would get (understandably!) creeped out. Some of the mounds are huge, much taller than me. Such an amazing thing.
I just had to take a picture of this: the sewer plates say "foul sewer"... like there's such thing as a lovely one?
Leila and Elyas, sitting on a log down by the water. We'll miss you, beach!
The kids with Ali, his brother Hamid, and his mom, out in front of her house. I'll have to upload a picture of her house, it's pretty impressive.
2 comments:
I can't wait to see a picture of her house.
I know Leila was extra happy to see her Uncle Hamid!
Post a Comment