Thursday, August 12, 2010

12/365

It's amazing, Jude is SO CLOSE to laughter! In the last week he's become quite the babbler, chatting up a storm, and he has a little coo that is sure to turn into a giggle. It was really almost there today (when I was singing "If you're happy and you know it..." to him, he loves that song, and pretty much any singing. Looks like I have another music lover on my hands... are all kids music lovers? Is it just if you sing a lot, and play a lot of music for them, they love it? Or was it the sound of the mandolin playing on my belly while they were in there?). I'm so smitten with this little guy! Even Elyas is starting to come up to him and offer kisses at random.

3 comments:

Emily said...

OH! He is SO SWEET!!!

Nan said...

It has been my experience that children who are musically inclined have been exposed to music from an early age. Singing to your kids is a GREAT thing to do! Gosh, I wish I could see him! Thanks for the pics!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!