Wednesday, August 11, 2010

11/365

Yesterday I left my little boy home with Dad for the first time. *sniff* I had to do it again today (yesterday was for a dental cleaning and today was for a filling. I have another that needs to be done... FUN). He did great, yesterday slept the whole time, and today fussed a little, but Ali was able to soothe him. SO different than Elyas was, I could hardly leave Elyas when he was 8 months, let alone 8 weeks! Jude has been a bit fussy this afternoon, though, I don't know if it was from too much time away from Mommy, or if the lidocaine in the topical bothered him? According to kellymom novocaine and lidocaine are compatible with breastfeeding, but it wouldn't shock me to have a child sensitive to pain meds, since I am (though the topical doesn't bother me), and my mom, and paternal grandmother are also sensitive to pain killers. Then again, it could just be the heat! Who knows! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, Leila and Elyas were pretty stinky today, such is the price you pay for an at-home day, but I seriously needed to get a few things done around the house - there were tufts of Marley hair everywhere!

No comments: