Saturday, March 29, 2008
And speaking of fire...
Elyas learned the meaning of "hot" last night. We were at my parents house, and had a fire in the wood stove (as it's too frickin cold for the end of March.. we had snow on the ground this morning!). While my back was turned, literally for just a moment, he touched the stove.. I saw him out of the corner of my eye, but it was too late, even though I was only 5 feet from him. Just the tips of two fingers, on his non-dominant hand, painful, but at least it wasn't the whole palm of the hand. It blistered up immediately, so I know it was bad. He seemed to be in a lot of pain so we gave him the tylenol/motrin punch. Guess what? Motrin winds this boy up like a top and sets him loose! Note to self: avoid motrin before plane trips.
No comments:
Post a Comment