After some reflection today I recalled that when I had depression before, and was having trouble with the meds not working right for me, I started a regiment of yoga twice daily, in the morning, and in the evening. It has totally fallen to the wayside since I've had kids, so I'm going to make time for it again. That was what helped me beat it before, so hopefully it will help again. If nothing else, at least my physical body will be healthier.
After ballet class yesterday, Leila came out bawling. Just terribly upset. I felt like a heel, as I had no idea she was crying at all. The teacher said she'd been crying for a few minutes. By Leila's explanation she was upset that another girl was crying and upset. Ah empathy. Why can't she spare a bit of that for her brother?
No comments:
Post a Comment