Since family is clamoring for a wishlist I thought I would start one here.
For the children:
Our biggest wish is nothing from China, and nothing plastic, and no "character" merchandise.
Some things they would like: Books, art supplies, clothing. Leila is in size 3T or 4T now, and Elyas generally fits well into 12-18 months now, so nothing smaller for him than 18 months please. They grow so fast! I would love to have a book on craft projects for toddlers or preschoolers; something with playdough recipes and rainy day activities; that would be a great gift! Or gift certs to a paint-your-own sort of place, I know there is one in Crossroads.
For me... I don't have many wishes this year. Mom and dad are taking me and the kiddos to Hawaii in January, which is my favorite present ever. I do really want a bounce flash, but they are pricey, so maybe gift certificates towards one (Amazon.com or BHphoto). Aside from that I want a cat, and a couple new tattoos, but don't expect those from y'all.
Ali... he wants a job! Har har... really. Well wishes in that department are appreciated. Other than that.. I don't know, I'll nudge him. He's not an easy one to shop for!
2 comments:
I love the Melissa & Doug toys! http://www.melissaanddoug.com/product.shtml
Leia, Melissa and Doug are made in China!
Post a Comment